Accessibility Statement Vitalaire Austria
Clarification on the accessibility statement
Air Liquide is present in many countries and has several subsidiaries. To standardize development, testing and deployment, Air Liquide generates its websites from a website factory.
To evaluate the accessibility of these websites, Ipedis has carried out an audit on the following website: Vitalaire France. The result of this audit is visible on the accessibility page of the website.
To make its websites more accessible, Air Liquide has begun a process of assessing the accessibility of all its websites in foreign countries. In this context, Ipedis carried out an audit on the Vitalaire Austria website. The Vitalaire Austria website site includes the elements audited on the initial site Vitalaire France. The major non-conformities identified are from the editorial elements of the RGAA 4.1. Thus, this audit has enabled us to evaluate the compliance based on the following editorial criteria:
- Images : 1.1, ;1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.7
- Frames : 2.1 ; 2.2
- Colors : 3.1 ; 3.2 ; 3.3
- Multimedia : 4.1 ; 4.2 ; 4.3 ; 4.4
- Tables : 5.1 ;5.2
- Links : 6.1 ; 6.2
- Scripts : 7.1
- Mandatory Eléments : 8.1 ; 8.3 ; 8.4 ; 8.5 ; 8.6 ; 8.7 ; 8.8 ; 8.10
- Information Structure : 9.1 ; 9.3 ; 9.4
- Presentation of Information : 10.4 ; 10.9 ; 10.10
- Forms : 11.1 ; 11.2 ; 11.9 ; 11.11
- Navigation : 12.3
- Consultation : 13.3 ; 13.4 ; 13.6
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images in <svg> tags do not have a WAI-ARIA attribute aria- hidden="true".
- The textual alternative of the logo in the header and footer is not relevant enough.
- The contrast of some texts against the background is insufficient.
- The contrast of some graphic elements against the background is insufficient.
- The title of some links does not make the destination clear.
- Carousels are not implemented in an accessible way.
- The presence of a change of direction indication in the <head> tag of the site is not relevant.
- An empty <h2> title tag is present in the code.
- Fields do not have visible and relevant labels that are correctly associated with the for attribute.
- The title of the search button is not relevant.
- The input control in the form on the "Anfragen Bestellungen" page is not accompanied by suggestions to help correct input errors.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 27/4/2023. Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
- Tanaguru webext
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Kontakt (Contact)
- Impressum (Legal notice)
- Your search
- Anfragen, Bestellungen und Meldung von Nebenwirkungen (Enquiries, orders and reporting of side effects)
- Angebot für medizinisches Fachpersonal (Offer for medical professionals)
- Sauerstofftherapie (Oxygen therapy)
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07